Cellulite is the expression used to describe pockets of fat which are trapped and cause dimpling in the skin. This dimpling is irregular and patchy and has been identified with orange peel. 90% of post-adolescent women go on to develop cellulite at some time during their life although it is very hardly ever seen in men.
The thighs, buttocks and the abdomen are the most common areas for a woman to develop cellulite. Although it is often mistaken for obesity, cellulite is not actually obesity related because it can also take place in thin lean women.
Whatever the cause of cellulite, it’s important to know that there aren’t any miracle products, treatments, or medicines that can make it go away.
For example, some fancy salon treatments that promise to get rid of cellulite simply cause your skin to puff up through deep massaging, temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Causes of Cellulite
Contrary to popular belief, cellulite affects all women, overweight or thin. In fact, many slim women have cellulite.
Cellulite is an issue of fat cells and skin elasticity. Genes greatly determine if you will develop cellulite.
Girls as young as 14 can show signs of cellulite. If you want to know how much cellulite you will have, take a look at your mother.
1. Damaged Circulation
2. Free Radicals
3. Estrogen Imbalance
4. Lack of Exercise
5. Over Exertion
6. Bad Diet
Symptoms of Cellulite
1. It is localized. It is in definite areas and begins on the inside surface of the thighs and the knees.
2. The skin is infiltrated, padded and has the elastic consistency of a sheet of rubber.
3. The skin is not mobile. It cannot be squeezed and develops the “orange peel” look.
4. The skin hurts when touched.
5. Bruises appear very easily.
Are you one of the 90% of women who are affected by cellulite? Have you tried one cellulite treatment after another only to be disappointed with the results (more specifically, lack of results)?
We know your fight with cellulite is an everyday struggle and no matter how hard you diet or exercise you just can’t seem to get rid of unsightly dimples or cottage cheese thighs.
Well, you’ve come to the right place. Simply put, this is your one-stop-spot for everything cellulite-related.
Here we provide you with the latest information on cellulite. You can access great product reviews, cellulite exercises, remedies and more.
Remember, the more information you have about a product before you buy it, the likelier it is that you’ll find the cellulite treatment that best meets your needs. This is why we give you information on the causes of cellulite and tips on how to prevent and reduce cellulite.
Home Remedies for Cellulite
1. Prepare a mixture of rosemary and fennel essential oil to three teaspoons of carrier oil, such as almond oil. Rub this mixture on cellulite affected region daily. This is simple yet effective home remedy for cellulite.
2. Eat a low fat, high fiber diet containing plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits to reduce cellulite problem.
3. Eliminate your intake of alcohol, coffee, soda and cigarette smoke to further aid your quest to end cellulite.
4. Exfoliate and renew your skin naturally. Use a soft body brush or other cleansing tool to release dry and dead skin cells when bathing. This also increases blood circulation and helps in cellulite removal.
5. Add about two cups of sea salt to warm bathwater and sit in the soothing water for at least 20 minutes. This is one of the useful home remedies for cellulite.
6. Take caffeinated coffee, grind it into dust and mix with cheap hand lotion, rub this into your cellulite affected region for 1-2 minute a day, and then shower it off. This is also a useful home remedy for cellulite.
7. Reduce the amount of salt and foods high in saturated and hydrogenated fats from your diet.
8. Exercises may also help you in cellulite reduction. The exercises that will help you get rid of your cellulite are weight training. To help speed up the cellulite reduction process, you can choose exercises that target the area that contains the cellulite.
Read more on Cellulite Reduction and Anti Cellulite Cream and Breast Enlargement – http://www.stherbproducts.com/body-care/anti-cellulite-nano-cream.htm
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com