Mixing cultures through food is a delicious trend that lets both professional chefs and home cooks get creative in the kitchen.
As a judge on Chopped Canada and the owner of two successful restaurants, acclaimed chef Antonio Park is an expert in fusion cuisine. Raised by Korean parents, Park grew up in Argentina before moving to Canada and later training in Japan. His culinary creations are a reflection of this culturally diverse background.
Pulling favorite flavor combinations from his heritage, Park loves to create unique recipes that inspire people to make their own creations, using ingredients and garnishes that suit their personal tastes. For colder days, try this tasty fusion soup.
Cream of Bacon Corn Salsa Soup
Prep time: 15 minCook time: 20 min Serves: 4
- 2 cans (568 ml Campbells's Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup)
- 1 can (284 mL milk • 2 cups (500 ml) no salt added whole kernel corn)
- 3 medium roma tomatoes (seeded and finely diced)
- 1/2 cup 125 ml finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup 125ml finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup 60 ml finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp 15 ml finely chopped mint
- 1/2 cup 125 ml finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp 15 ml lime juice
- 1 tbsp 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp 15 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp 15 ml maple syrup
- In a large pot, combine Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup, milk and sweet corn. Boil over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all the fresh salsa ingredients.
Find more delicious recipes at https://www.cookwithcampbells.ca/
Chef Antonio Park’s recipes were developed and served exclusively at La Cantine Par Campbell’s in Montreal and The Cabin by Campbell’s in Toronto – pop-up restaurants that brought together thousands of Canadians for a shared We All Soup experience.