Is your head constantly spinning or is it the world that’s spinning? Either way it’s an awful feeling and it restricts you from being able to function properly in your day to day life. The first thing you need to do is determine if it is a symptom of a more serious medical condition so if you are getting frequent dizzy spells I highly suggest you have a doctor check you out. There are many dizziness remedies available for you once you have determined that it is not something being caused by a serious medical condition.
The first thing you want to do when you start to feel dizzy is to sit down so that you do not risk falling and hurting yourself which would only make matters worse.
Some people suffer from dizziness as a result of anxiety and there are millions who suffer from anxiety so when it comes to suffering with dizziness you are most certainly not alone. Sometimes dizziness is a result of dehydration.
Here are some dizziness remedies for you to try: ( These have come from others who suffer with dizziness)
- Drink water – drink as much water as you can tolerate daily. Make it a habit
- Avoid stress where possible – Try not to let life get you too stressed out which could lead to anxiety or panic attacks. When a situation happens that causes you stress, stop and take several deep breaths and try to focus on something positive in your life.
- Massage area between your eyebrows – This is a known acupressure point that helps to relieve dizziness
- Place an ice pack on the back of your neck – This works probably again due to acupressure points
- Inhaling Peppermint or Chamomile oils.
So there you have 5 dizziness remedies to try to stop your dizziness. There are many other natural, non-drug remedies that you can try so continue with your research and you will find your solution to this nagging problem.
Explore the causes of dizziness and natural healing remedies to cope with dizziness here. For a FREE report on “Disease Prevention,10 Natural Ways”,valued at $47, visit