Chronic fatigue, or myalgic encephalomyelitis, is a special and difficult type of ailment that is characterized by prolonged weariness that is not directly linked to any other serous medical condition. Eye fatigue is the most common problem that is faced by those who work in front of computer.Usually people spend hours in front of their computer screens but forget to take a break. As a result, they suffer the vision fatigue. The concept of fatigue is pretty hard to define as every individual has his own idea of what being tired means. In case of physical fatigue your muscles cannot do things as easily as they usually do. You might notice this when you carry grocery bags or climb stairs.
Causes of Fatigue
Adrenal Fatigue is Largely Caused by Lifestyle Conditions or Illness, Such As:
1. Prolonged stress
2. Poor diet/malnutrition
3. Excessive caffeine intake
4. Inadequate sleep
5. Cigarette smoking
Symptoms of Fatigue
1. Low energy levels
2. Mild depression
3. Salt cravings
4. Severe premenstrual or menopause symptoms
5. Low tolerance for stress
6. Frequent sighing
8. Muscular weakness
9. Feeling lightheaded upon standing
10. Decreased sexual arousal
1. Such as desk work or driving, muscular fatigue caused by partial to keep taking the same attitude does not occur as a result of poor blood circulation as the rest the muscle, causing the tension rise. In this case, by moving a portion of the stretch and fatigue in particular, can connect to recovery.
2. The body when the body is feeling tired, fatigue substances “lactic acid” state has accumulated.
3. In order to recover the body, it is important that the lactic acid will be quickly eliminated from the body material is unnecessary fatigue.
The daily exercise can make to enhance physical fitness, fatigue and slow accumulation of material in order to become efficient metabolism and can reduce fatigue. In general, the following method is effective. However, fatigue is not completely prevented.
1. If insufficient calorie intake, diet and consume enough sugar and energy.
2. Particular protein, which has an important role in physical function of muscle fiber repair.
3. Antioxidant supplement such as imidazole is not exposed to strong oxidative stress during exercise and excessive mental work.
4. Water and mineral supplements in moderation.
5. Rest adequate to maintain power to the central coordination. Also, try to maintain a regular life.
Life-altering events can cause mental and physical fatigue. Among the many fatigue-inducing events, divorce is still takes the lead. Divorce causes a lot of stress, and when it is not eliminated, can eventually lead to chronic fatigue.
Currently, there is matting specific for the following environments; autoclavable mats, food production mats, welding mats, chemical resistance mats, clean room mats, grease resistant mats and many more. A comfortable employee can not only make the working environment more positive, but can also reduce the number of breaks needed due to fatigue.
Adrenal glands are responsible for synthesizing corticosteroids and catecholamines. In addition, the glands also secrete hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. Cortisol is a steroidal hormone, while adrenaline is a neurotransmitter. Cortisol helps to cope with stress and strain that a person suffers from because of work or personal issues.
Food supplements. Food supplements or ‘immune enhancers’ may help the chronic fatigue syndrome patient rebuild stamina. They are also used to cure viral infections that may be causing the fatigue in the first place.
If your adrenal glands do not function properly, the level of cortisol in your body decreases. This can cause fatigue, and it is this fatigue that is known as adrenal fatigue. In addition, you will face problems with your blood sugar levels.
Food for Treating Fatigue
1. Fresh fruits, dry fruits, nuts
2. Brown bread
3. Soups and juices
4. Begin your day with a heavy breakfast to fuel yourself.
Energy Foods Which Will Boost Your Energy Levels Are:
3. Brown bread
4. Dry fruits