Beauty tips that you don’t want to miss! Simply beautiful!
1. Next time you’re at the beach; use the sand to exfoliate your hands and feet and bring a spray can to fill with the salt water and spray on hair whenever you want to create a tousled look.
2. Saltwater can help acne.
3. Putting olive oil onto the roots of your hair and then rinsing is a quick and cheap way to put a nice shine through hair.
4. Use a tinted moisturizer rather than foundation.
5. Drink tons of water and eat lots of fruit and veggies.
6. If you have bad acne visit the dermatologist, there are a lot of great treatments out there.
7. When you condition your hair leave it in and comb before washing out as usual. Feels soft and detangled.
8. Never go to sleep with makeup on.
Hope these help!!
Photo. Bruno Henrique
Skin Care Advice
After reading this web site, I believe most beauty tips are from very young girls. I am over 50. Please don’t try all the crazy stuff you read. You may be over working your tender, young skin. Take it from an adult who has had sensitive, problem skin for many years–
(a.) Wash your face with Clean and Clear Continuous Control acne cleanser that has 10% benzoyl peroxide medication. Find it in any drug store. (About $8)Skin care Purple & White container.
(b.) After rinsing your face with water, pat on apple cider vinegar – straight from the kitchen. I started using vinegar six weeks ago and my skin hasn’t looked this good for years.
Acne medicine had dried my skin so much it produced its own problems. Now by face is very soft to the touch. Vinegar works as a fruit acid, much like the Alpha-hydroxy expensive products. I do this every time I wash my face.
(c.) In the morning, if my skin feels a little oily, I simply rinse it with C & C product with salicylic acid acne medication, which is a beta-hydroxy product.
Keep your routine very simple. Try the vinegar. It truly works. Wish I had known about vinegar years ago. If your skin is very sensitive, dilute the vinegar 50-50 with water. Vinegar restores the proper Ph condition to your skin and kills any bacteria.
Egg Facial Mask
Egg white (from a large egg)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey (any type)
Mix the ingredients then apply the mixture to your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse off.
I read your article its very important for all over the smart women, i like your article very much.