Do you suffer terribly with PMS (premenstrual syndrome)? Unfortunately there are millions of girls and women out there who get PMS so badly that they are unable to function normally, so if this is you, do not feel like you are alone. Some miss school and work as a result of the extreme pain and discomfort associated with the days before their period begins. Here we will cover the natural cure PMS methods available for you so you can find relief starting right away.
The symptoms of PMS usually are bloating, cramping, muscle soreness and headaches. In addition some experience backaches, moodiness and a complete lack of energy. It’s really a huge inconvenience and discomfort to have to deal with this every single month of life so let’s find the natural cure PMS needs to never be a bother again.
- For Bloating – Chamomile and Dandelion are natural diuretics so drinking herbal teas made with these can be very helpful.
- For Moodiness – Chamomile is also beneficial for this as well as lavender and peppermint. You can take these in tea form or you can try aromatherapy with either of these by inhaling the vapors from heating peppermint or lavender essential oils.
- For Overall Benefit – Your diet is critical normally but especially so during pre-menstruation as some foods can trigger worse effects. Such things you want to avoid are caffeine whether from coffee or tea or carbonated drinks. Salt, sugar and alcohol also have negative effect so avoid these as much as you can. If you crave something sweet the best thin you could do is to have some fresh fruit.
- For Pain – Chasteberry. Studies have been done that show this herb to have similar effects to ibuprofen but with no side effects. This can help to alleviate your breast tenderness and abdominal pain. Exercise also helps with the pain and cramping so even though this is the last thing your probably feel like doing, it can help you tremendously.
- Other Helpful Herbs – There are several other herbs that have proven helpful for PMS and they include valerian root, evening primrose oil and St. John’s Wort.
- Your Diet – It has been shown that those with poor dietary habits tend to suffer more from PMS than those who eat a well balanced diet. Be sure to get enough calcium in your diet as this helps to minimize the effects of PMS.
So, my friend, there you have 6 things you can do to deal with your PMS. Not all remedies work for every woman so don’t give up until you find what works for you. Isn’t it great knowing that there is a natural cure PMS cannot defeat that will help you to be able to function normally again and go about your life without all of the discomfort you used to suffer from.
Always remember to seek out the natural remedies for any condition that affects you or your loved ones as they are usually readily available and usually do not have the harmful side effects of regular prescription drugs.
Visit Top Natural Remedies now for additional PMS relief. For a FREE report on Disease Prevention,10 Natural Ways, visit TopNaturalRemedies.com
Photo Credit: Tuelekza
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com