Effective natural beauty tips for a dull complexion.
• Apply mashed apricot on the face for instant shine.
• Mash leaves of spearmint with little water. Apply on the face both morning and evening. Face starts glowing within a week.
• Apply gram pulse flour in the morning. It will make even rough skin soft and the color becomes fair.
• Immerse four almonds in water in the morning. Peel in the evening and grind with two teaspoonfuls of milk to form a paste. Apply on the face at night and wash the face with cold water in the morning. Use for 15 days and the complexion will become fair.
• Daily application of fresh cow or buffalo’s milk also makes the skin fair.
• Add two teaspoonfuls of raw milk in one teaspoonful of flour of gram pulse. Do not wash the face with soap. Apply this paste for 15-20 minutes and then wash it. Do this twice or thrice a week.
• Eat fibre rich diet. Also take green leafy vegetables to retain youth and freshness.
• Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily. It is also very effective natural cure for dull complexion and other skin ailments.
Even morning walk, yoga or meditation also contributes a lot to improve your beauty and complexion.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Visit Natural Cure Health Guide to find some easy and effective Home Remedies for common ailments.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved.