The creamy, cheesy and easy dip the whole family will love.
Poblano Queso Dip for Minis
Queso is Spanish for cheese; queso dip is essentially a spicy cheese dip. Great as a quick appetizer when entertaining, delicious after school snack, or a dip-able game-day treat.
- 15 ml 1 Tbs. butter
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 poblano or jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- 250 ml 1 cup white wine
- 500 ml 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 500 ml 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 500 ml 2 cups goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add garlic and peppers; sauté until tender, about 2 minutes. Add white wine and bring to a simmer. Add the cheeses and stir until melted. Season to taste. Serve warm with Piller's Pepperoni Minis.
Refrigerate any leftover dip for up to 24 hours. Reheat and serve hot over baked potatoes or cooked pasta with sliced Piller's Pepperoni Minis.
More information and recipe ideas are available online at pillers.com.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)