Taking flavor inspiration from saucy and spiced chicken wings, this recipe is a better-for-you twist using cauliflower. For a delicious plant-based option, whip up these cauliflower ‘wings’ for game day or as a quick and easy weeknight bite.
Spiced Cauliflower “Wings”
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Serves: 4 to 6
- 3 tbsp 45 mL Becel with Avocado Oil margarine
- 3 tbsp 45 mL smooth natural peanut butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp 30 mL sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp 30 mL soy sauce
- 6 cups 1.5 L cauliflower florets (about 1 1/2 heads of cauliflower)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk together margarine, peanut butter, hot sauce and soy sauce. Toss mixture with cauliflower until well coated. Arrange in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden and tender.
Sprinkle with peanuts, sesame seeds or green onions before serving for added crunch and flavour.