What are the benefits of using Tonic Herbs To Maximize Athletic Performance, Increase Muscle Mass and Improve Digestion?
First, let me ask you some questions:
- Do you have cravings for sugary or starchy foods?
- Do you struggle to put on any lean muscle, no matter how hard you train?
- Do you struggle to lose weight, no matter how much you diet or exercise?
- Do you suffer from digestive upsets like heartburn or IBS?
- Do you frequently fall prey to viral or fungal infections?
- Do you feel your endurance to exercise is lower than it could be?
- Do your mood and energy levels fluctuate wildly throughout the day, so one minute you feel great, the next your energy or mood has slumped?
- Does life sometimes feel empty, dull or meaningless?
- Do you get mouth ulcers or sores?
- Do you suffer from allergies or food intolerance?
- Do you often feel bloated or gassy?
- Do you bruise easily or bleed excessively?
- Do you have an excessive or minimal appetite?
Here are the ingredients you will find in your Strength Taoist Tonic Tea Blend, as well as just a small, relevant selection of their many, well researched, time proven benefits:
- Increases digestive fire, improving efficiency of digestion
- Will help muscle gain when combined with resistance training
- Excellent herb for athletes, increases endurance
- Normalizes the appetite
- Increases energy production
- Reduces bloating and water retention
- Increases energy production
- Tonifies the Spleen, boosting Digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Builds strong muscle tone
- Strengthens but does not overheat the body like Ginseng has a tendency to, making it suitable for everyone
- Strengthens muscles, especially of the legs and arms
- Improves posture
- Builds respiratory strength
- Strengthens digestion
- Increases resolve
- Strengthens the will
- Restores balance
- Strengthens the body at a root level
- Builds courage, drive and concentration
- Excellent for building athletic endurance
- Strengthens the lungs and spleen, improving digestion and oxygen utilization
- Recharges the batteries
- Promotes hydration at a cellular level
- Increases vitality
- Strengthens libido
- Improves digestion
- Strengthens the mind
- Reduces fatigue
- Improves oxygen utilization
- Harmonizer, Helps all other ingredients to work together more easily
- Delicious flavor takes away any ‘rough edges’, of any other ingredients
This is a small overview of just a few of the most relevant benefits. Books could, and have, been written extolling the virtues of each particular herb, and the sum of all of them combined in this perfectly balanced formula is greater than the individual herbs. If you’re interested I highly recommend you research and find out more, you will be fascinated and enthralled, as I am, by their amazingly diverse benefits and long history of effective use.
Elwin is the founder of Lion Heart Herbs, Europe’s number one resource for all your health needs, and Lion Heart Solutions. He’s the author of the forthcoming ‘Raw Transformation’ and creator of ‘The Easy Exhaustion Cure for Workaholics and Overachievers’ as well as being a regular contributor to the magazines ‘Get Fresh’ and ‘Passion’. If you’d like to find out more about Lion Heart Herbs superb range of products visit: http://www.lionheartherbs.com