Pamper yourself with the captivating scents of summer blooms with this Summery Floral Massage Oil. The combination of lavender, rose, ylang-ylang, and geranium essential oils not only provides a relaxing aroma but also promotes relaxation and relieves muscular tension. The grapeseed oil base helps to moisturize and nourish the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Whether used for self-massage or shared with a partner, this floral-infused oil will transport you to a serene summer garden.
Summer Rain Massage Oil Recipe
- 6-8 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 6 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops rose essential oil
- 2 drops ylang-ylang essential oil
- 2 drops geranium essential oil
- In a glass or plastic bottle, combine the grapeseed oil with the lavender essential oil.
- Add the rose, ylang-ylang, and geranium essential oils to the mixture.
- Secure the bottle cap tightly and shake well to blend all the oils together.
- Allow the mixture to sit for at least 24 hours to allow the scents to infuse.
How to Use:
- Before using the massage oil, give the bottle a gentle shake to mix the oils.
- Apply a small amount of the oil onto your hands and gently rub them together to warm the oil.
- Massage the oil onto the body using long, smooth strokes, concentrating on any areas of tension or dryness.
- Take your time and enjoy the soothing and nourishing effects of the massage oil.
Note: Always perform a patch test on a small area of skin before applying the massage oil to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
Shelf Life: This massage oil can typically last for up to six months if stored in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight or heat. However, it is recommended to check the oils for any signs of rancidity before each use. If any unusual smells or changes in color occur, it is best to discard the oil and make a fresh batch.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a simple Life.
©Copyright Pioneerthinking.com. All right reserved. For personal use only.