Crock Pot recipes can make the end of a long day easy. Give your oven a rest, and keep your kitchen cool this summer with these easy crockpot meals.
This crockpot recipe is a simple kid pleaser! Great to have after a long work day.
- 2 (28.00 ounces) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16.00 ounces) can pork and beans
- 1 (1.00 lb) package hot dog, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
In a crockpot, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can chili (no beans)
- 1 lb. mild Mexican Velveeta cheese, cubed or shredded
Brown hamburger; drain and place in slow cooker. Add chili and cheese; cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally to blend ingredients. Serve warm with taco or tortilla chips.
Cheesy Shrimp Pasta
- 1 (2 pound) block Velveeta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) carton half-and-half
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- Cooked pasta of choice
Place cheese, half-and-half, Ro-tel tomatoes, onion and garlic in crockpot. Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Add shrimp and cook for 30 minutes longer.
Crock Pot Caramel Rum Fondue
- 7 ounces Caramels
- 1/4 cup Miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Rum or 1/4 tsp rum extract
Combine caramels and cream in Crock Pot. Cover and heat until melted, 30 to 60 minutes. Stir in marshmallows and rum. Cover and continue cooking 30 minutes.
Serve with apple wedges or pound cake.
Apple Brown Betty
- 3 lbs. cooking apples
- 10 slices of bread, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted
Wash apples, peel, core, cut into eighths; place in bottom of crockpot. Combine bread cubes, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, sugar, butter; toss together. Place on top of apples in crock. Cover. Place crock into outer shell. Cook on low setting 2 to 4 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Hope you enjoy these easy crockpot recipes. Try one at home today!
I guarantee your nose will thank you when you walk into the house to the delicious aromas of a home cooked meal.