Try this easy to make at home Velvet Apple bubble bath recipe.
Velvet Apple Bubble Bath Recipe
- 5 drops green apple fragrance
- 1 quart (4 cups) distilled water
- 1 (4oz) bar castille soap (humectant) (grated or flaked), you can also use 1 cup unscented shampoo as an alternative to the castille soap
- 1 1/2 ounces liquid glycerin (skin moisturizer)
- 5 drops green food coloring (optional)
Mix all ingredients together. Store in a container. Pour in running water.
Note: Castille soap is used to soften and moisturize the skin, its made from 100% Olive Oil. Liquid glycerin another skin moisturizer, is a by-product of soap making. Both of these products can be found at health food stores, some drug stores, or major department stores depending on where you live. These products are readily available on the internet as well.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredient for a Simple Life
© Pioneerthinking.com – All rights reserved. For personal use only.
Photo. Kerstin Riemer