Many Kind Of Omelet Recipes, easy to cook but very delicious and healthy meal that everyone want.
Plain Omelet Recipe
1. 2 eggs
2. 2 tablespoon water or milk
3. 1/2 teaspoon salt
3. 1/2 teaspoon white pepper or if you like black pepper may be substituted
4. 2 teaspoons of cooking oil
1. Combine eggs and water and beat the eggs with a fork or you can whisk until light and frothy, now add salt and pepper then mix it.
2. Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan on medium high heat.
3. Pour in the eggs.
4. Don't touch until eggs begin to set (solid and firm around edges) and now Reduce the heat to medium.
5. After this carefully lift the edges of the omelet with a spatula and tilt pan to allow the uncooked portion to run underneath.
5. Continue until omelet is full cooked, omelet is set with no more liquid eggs in the center.
6. When the eggs are set, lift one side with a spatula and fold over, now this is ready to eat.
French Omelet Recipe
1. 2 whole eggs
2. 2 egg yolks
3. 3 tablespoons water or milk
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. Dash of white pepper
6. 1 tablespoon cooking oil
1. Beat two whole eggs and the yolks of two more until thick.
2. After this add salt, water and a dash of pepper. Mix thoroughly, then strain into a bowl.
3. Heat cooking oil in a non stick 10 inch skillet on medium-high heat.
4. When oil is hot, add the egg mixture in it.
5. Let the eggs sit undisturbed until they begin to set.
6. Reduce heat to medium, using a spatula, lift one edge of the omelet and tilt the skillet so that the uncooked egg runs down on to the hot pan.
7. Continue this procedure until the omelet is completely set.
8. Lift one side of the omelet with a spatula and fold over other half.
Spanish Omelet Recipe
1. 4 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
2. 4 tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
3. 2 tablespoon finely chopped omit
4. 4 tablespoons finely chopped onion
5. 4 tablespoons coarsely chopped mushrooms
6. 4 tablespoons cooking oil for vegetables
7. 4 tablespoons cooking oil for omelet
8. 5 eggs
9. 4 tablespoons water
10. Salt and pepper
11. 1 cup salsa, heated
1. Heat 4 tablespoons cooking oil in a saucepan.
2. Saute peppers, onion and mushroom until tender.
3. Now combine eggs, water, salt and pepper in a small bowl and beat with a fork or whisk until light and frothy.
4. Heat 4 tablespoons cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat.
5. Now pour in the egg mixture.
6. Don't touch until eggs begin to set. After this now reduce heat to medium.
7. Now carefully lift the edges with a spatula after this tilt pan to allow the uncooked portion to run underneath.
8. Continue this procedure until omelet is set with no more liquid eggs in the center.
9. Now spread the cooked vegetable mix over one side of the omelet.
10. Lift the other side of the omelet with a spatula and fold over the vegetable mix.
Photo Credit: Rakratchada Torsap | Freedigitalphotos.net
Article Source: Articlesbase.com