How to make a deli style coleslaw at home for a fraction of the price of the store bought.
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 head – green cabbage, shredded
- 1 – green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons – pimentos, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon – celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon – black pepper
- 1/3 cup – honey
- 1/2 cup – sour cream
- 1/2 cup – mayonnaise
Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Chill thoroughly.
The National Honey Board – For more recipes using honey visit www.honey.com
Really good and very different recipes.