Carrot juice is known as a miracle juice. It is rich in vitamin A and removes bacterial infection from the kidneys and good for refractive errors in eyes, strong bones and healthy teeth. It is also rich in vitamin E. Which has proceed as antisterlity and anti cancer factor. It is also a powerful blood dexyfaying and to stop intestinal putrefaction.
Carrot juice is one of the most health rejuvenating juice for invalids. Almost in all Nature Cure Centres in India, patients are given carrot juice daily during their health rejuvenation.
Apart from having a great taste, carrot juice is also a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals. This promises to be a boon in the form of protecting the body from several minor and major ailments. The advantages of having carrot juice can be enlisted as the following:
1. Acidosis: The vital organic alkaline elements in carrots help balance the blood acidity and blood sugar.
2. Acne: Its powerful cleansing properties are effective in detoxifying the liver, thus overall effective for acne which are caused by toxicity of the blood.
3. Anemia: Carrot’s molecules are closest to human’s hemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood-building.
4. Atherosclerosis: The highly cleansing power of this miracle juice scrubs away even the old build-up of arterial deposits, reducing the risks of heart diseases and stroke.
5. Asthma: The anti-oxidants effectively protect the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks.
6. Cancer: Studies show that adding one carrot per day in our diet significantly reduces cancer risks.
7. Cholesterol: Pectin in carrots lowers the serum cholesterol levels.
8. Congestion: Carrot juice is very effective in dispelling mucus from the ear, nose and throat area, easing nasal congestion, sinusitis, phlegm and mucus in the throat and other similar disorders.
9. Constipation: Take five parts of carrot juice with one part of spinach juice regularly to regulate chronic constipation problems.
10. Emphysema: If you smoke or are exposed to second-hand smoke, taking carrot juice regularly may well save your life.
11. Eyes: Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin are some of the finest nourishment ingredients that help keep the optic system in excellent condition, with special protection against astigmatism, macular degeneration and cataracts.
12. Fertility: One of the reasons for infertility is lack of nutrients and enzymes in your dietary. Carrot juice taken regularly, is able to nourish your body back to fertility.
13. Inflammations: Its anti-inflammatory effect greatly helps reduce arthritis, rheumatism, gout and other inflammations.
14. Immune Systems: It does wonders for boosting the immune system by increasing the production and performance of white blood cells; building resistant to various kinds of infections.
15. Nursing Mothers: Carrot juice helps enhance the quality and quantity of a mother’s breast milk.
16. Pregnancy: Drinking carrot juice regularly during pregnancy, especially during the last few months, will reduce the chances of jaundice in baby.
17. Skin Problems: The high quality vitamin C and other rich nutrients in carrot juice efficiently nourish the skin, preventing dry skin, psoriasis and other skin blemishes.
18. Thread Worms: One small cup of carrot juice in the morning taken daily for a week can help clear up thread worms in children.
19. Ulcers: The abundance of nutrients present in carrots help nourish cells that have been starved of nutrients which result in ulcers.
20. Water Retention: Carrot juice is diuretic and helps to eliminate excess fluids from the body, reducing water retention, especially for women during their monthly menstruation cycle and in pregnant women.