It is often seen that skin care products we purchase from the market results in lots of side effects. So it is always better to use either homemade beauty recipes or herbal products for skin care. Facial masks offer the best protection in fighting against skin disorders.
Some Useful Homemade Facial Masks for Natural Skin Glow
1. Avocado Facial Mask – Mash half an avocado and apply it on the face thoroughly everywhere and let it stay till it dries up completely and then wash it off with cold water.
2. Cucumber Yogurt Facial Mask – Make a puree of ½ a cucumber and 1 tablespoon yogurt in a blender and apply it on the face evenly. Leave it on the face for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
3. Banana Honey Yogurt Facial Mask – Mash a banana thoroughly and mix it with 1 teaspoon honey and 2 teaspoons yogurt and apply it on the face evenly. Leave it on the face till the skin absorbs.
4. Egg Almond Facial Mask – This is very good for dry skin. Beat 1 egg and add 1 teaspoon of almond oil to it and mix it thoroughly and apply it on the face evenly and leave it on for around 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off after that with cold water.
5. Cornmeal Facial Mask – Take enough cornmeal which will be required for the face and mix it water and make a thick tight paste and apply it in circular motions to the face and then leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Are you looking for a Skin exfoliator? Know How to exfoliate skin to remove dead skin cells. Also find useful information on how to reduce stretch marks to get clean and clear skin.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved.
Photo Credit: Nikodem Nijaki