Made with love, with no-nonsense instructions, here are two easy to make peanut butter cookies recipes that are delicious.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Make the cookie recipe healthy by controlling the ingredients. This is the best oatmeal cookie recipe because it includes soft peanut butter cookie recipes.
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low fat peanut butter
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat peanut butter and margarine until smooth. Add sugars, mixing well.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add oat mixture.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; chill dough if too soft to handle.
- Place 2 inches apart on greased cookies sheets. Flatten with floured fork in crisscross pattern.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
Because this peanut butter cookie comes together in 30 minutes and is gluten free, this recipe for peanut butter cookies is a sweet slam dunk. Try this sweet peanut butter cookie recipe today.
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 1 cup sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon out in heaping large tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten loosely with a fork and sugar then cook for 10 minutes; Remove to cooling rack after two minutes.