Indulge in the ultimate relaxation experience with our Lavender Dreams Bath. This carefully crafted bath solution combines the soothing scent of lavender with the gentle cleansing properties of castile soap and the moisturizing effects of glycerin. Sink into a tub filled with this luxurious blend and let the aromatic steam and rejuvenating ingredients transport you to a tranquil state of mind and leave your skin feeling nourished and hydrated. Get ready to unwind and drift off into a lavender dream!
Lavender Dreams Bath
- 1 quart (4 cups) distilled water
- 1 (4oz) bar castile soap (grated or flaked)
- 3 ounces liquid glycerin
- 7-10 drops lavender essential oil (high-quality)
- Optional: Dried lavender flowers for decoration and added scent
- In a large saucepan, heat the distilled water over low-medium heat until it reaches a gentle simmer.
- Once simmering, add the grated or flaked castile soap to the water and stir continuously until fully dissolved. This may take a few minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Add the liquid glycerin and lavender essential oil to the mixture, and stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely before transferring it into a clean, airtight container.
- If desired, decorate the container with dried lavender flowers, securing them with a ribbon or twine.
Shelf Life and Usage:
- This Lavender Dreams Bath can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
- To use, simply pour a small amount (approximately 1/4 cup) into warm running water as you fill your bathtub.
- Gently swirl the water with your hand to ensure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Step into the fragrant bath and soak for at least 15-20 minutes to allow the lavender oil and glycerin to moisturize and relax your skin.
- Use this lavender bath once or twice a week for optimal benefits.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a simple life.
Copyright © Pioneerthinking.com 1999