Human body is prone to several infections and ailments anytime as we live in a world which has polluted atmosphere and increased bacterial spread levels. It is quite common that each one of us periodically or frequently gets infected with one or other bacteria or virus; thus falling sick. Ayurveda has prescribed several simple natural herbal remedies to prevent and fight such common ailments.
Let us see few of the very common diseases and the Herbal remedies to treat them:
Herbal Remedies for Common Cough & Cold:
- Holy Basil is the best natural herbal remedy for treating Common Cold. Chewing few leaves of Holy Basil (Tulsi) gives relief from cold.
- Garlic is also a very effective herb for treating common cold. Garlic taken along with warm milk helps in reducing chest congestion, improves breathing and acts as an efficient antioxidant that protects against cold.
- Ginger along with Honey is a well-known herbal remedy for treating cough and Cold. It also helps with
Herbal Remedies for Stress:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) herb is a good herbal remedy for relieving stress. It also helps to build stamina and maintains healthy aging.
- Basil leaves (Tulsi) are powerful herbal remedy for treating stress. Chewing 10-20 basil leaves everyday effectively helps with stress improves immunity.
- Herbs like Arjuna and Brahmi are prescribed by Experts for the treatment of all types of Stresses.
Herbal Remedies for Digestion:
- Triphala is a powerful; Herbal Formula for treating digestion problems. Triphala helps in maintaining healthy colon, improves digestion, supports rejuvenation and strengthens tissues.
- Aloe Vera herb, when taken internally proves to be effective in treating conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux and stomach ulcers.
- Parsley as a herb not only freshen breath after meal, but also acts as an excellent herbal remedy to enhance digestion and relive gas.
Herbal Remedies for Headache:
- Cloves are very effective herbal remedy for headaches. The Aromatic Cloves have a headache allying effect that helps to soothe the nerves and bring it back to a pacified state.
- Ginger when used for external application on the affected head region, gives relief from headache, it is one of the common herbal remedies for headache.
- Betel leaves have analgesic and cooling properties. Applying paste of betel leaves to the center of the headache, gives immediate relief.
Herbal Remedies for Insomnia:
- Aniseed is an effective herbal remedy to cure insomnia naturally. It helps in relaxing the nervous system.
- Nutmeg is commonly used in treating sleep disorders in children. It is usually taken along with other substances like Amalaki and honey.
- Celery is another useful herb that makes the body relax and nerves to soothe down.
Herbal Remedies for Sprain:
- Liquorice is very useful in treating muscular aches and sprains. Roots of Liquorice when soaked in water overnight and applied on the affected parts, proves to be effective herbal remedy for sprains.
- Clove oil is commonly used in the treatment of sprains and muscular cramps.
- Hyssop also known as Bacopa Monniera is an important herbal remedy for several muscular problems, including sprains.
Benefits of using Natural Herbal Remedies:
- Cost Effective
- Holistic treatment
- No side effects
- Easily Available
Savesta Life Sciences Inc promotes a wide range of high quality Ayurvedic Products and Pure Herbs that are of Natural Origin available at the best price online. Follow us at Savestalife Blog for more information on Natural Herbal Remedies.
Photo Credit: Africa
Article Source: Articlesbase.com