Sweet potato fries are a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional french fries. Made from sweet potatoes that are cut into thin strips and baked or fried until crispy, these fries have a slightly sweet flavor and a satisfying crunch. They can be seasoned with a variety of spices, such as cinnamon, paprika, or garlic, and can be served as a side dish or a snack.
Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into thin slices or wedges.
3. Put the sliced sweet potatoes into a large mixing bowl and add the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss until the sweet potatoes are evenly coated with the spices and oil.
4. Spread out the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure they are in a single layer and not touching each other.
5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them over once halfway through.
6. Once the fries are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, remove them from the oven.
7. Take the fries out of the oven and let them cool for a minute or two before serving.
8. Serve the fries hot, with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your homemade sweet potato fries!
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a Simple Life.