Discover your natural beauty with our easy to make at home Tropical Dream bubble bath recipe.
* 3 drops rose fragrant or essential oil
* 2 drop jasmine fragrant or essential oil
* 1 ounce liquid glycerin (skin moisturizer)
* 1 ounce coconut oil
* 1 (4oz) bar castille soap (humectant) (grated or flaked), you can also use 1 cup unscented shampoo as an alternative to the castille soap.
* 1 quart (4 cups) distilled water
Mix all ingredients together. Store in a container. Pour in running water.
Note: Castille soap is used to soften and moisturize the skin, its made from 100% Olive Oil. Liquid glycerin another skin moisturizer, is a by-product of soap making. Both of these products can be found at health food stores, some drug stores, or major department stores depending on where you live. These products are readily available on the internet as well.
Author: PioneerThinking – Ingredient for a Simple Life