Do you have plans of having a cookout in your backyard one of these days? If you do, then you must consider preparing a good recipe for it. One of the best dishes to make during a cookout is barbecue. Although the dish takes quite a while to finish, the taste of the barbecued meat is simply amazing. Moreover, the whole experience of barbecuing can also be a great bonding moment among the ones involved in the cookout. Whether it is in the afternoon or at night, a cookout is definitely amazing because of great food and superb company of friends and family.
If you want to give the barbecued meat an even better taste, you should consider using a rich and tasty sauce to baste it. Hence, you should try this simple yet outstanding BBQ sauce recipe. It comes with a classic that anyone will love. Moreover, the recipe takes only about 30 minutes to make. You can prepare the recipe while you wait for the meat to cook. You can also make it ahead of time and simply put it in a container before refrigerating it. Whichever way you decide to prepare the sauce, you will surely love the taste and the convenience in making it.
Savory Rib BBQ Sauce Recipe
For a delightful taste in barbecued meat, you should consider making a nice sauce for basting. This simple yet fabulous recipe for barbecue sauce takes 10 minutes prep time and 20 minutes cooking time. You will definitely love the convenience in preparing this sauce.
- 2/3 cup of chicken stock
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Cayenne pepper
- Pour the oil in a large saucepan and heat it over medium high setting. Then, add in the minced garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes. Once the garlic turns brown in color, put the other ingredients inside the pan. Stir and blend each ingredient well to create an even flavor. Simmer the mixture on low heat for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, you will notice the sauce has thickened. Stir and loosen the mixture and cook for another 15 minutes. Simmer the sauce and turn off the heat. Let the mixture cool for while. Transfer it into a bowl if you decide to use the sauce right away. You may also place the rest of the mixture in a container and keep it sealed before refrigerating.
- You can still use the mixture even up to two weeks in case you plan to use the sauce in another time. Simply make sure that the container is airtight so it will not spoil easily due to bacteria.
There you have it, a very simple recipe in preparing a savory rich sauce. You should definitely try this recipe because of the fabulous taste the sauce has. Moreover, the recipe is easy to make, which makes it convenient to anyone with a hectic schedule.
For more information on Food and Recipes, Please visit BBQ Sauce Recipe, Barbecue ribs and Mongolian BBQ. Feelhungry.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Photo Credit: Angelica Florin | Feelhungry.com