The concept of blood purification may be associated with the concept of detoxification of the body. Overtime toxins build up in our body and bloodstream, making us really ill. Thus purifying methods for blood should be employed to remove toxins and other harmful chemicals from our blood. The several biological processes going on within our body and also the diseases affecting us from time to time fill our blood and body with impurities and waste products. Also alcohol intake, drug addiction, intake of medications, eating of junk food, exposure to air and water pollutants, environmental toxins etc result in a build-up of toxins in our bloodstream. These toxins do not allow blood to carry out its functions properly; nor do they allow the internal organs of our body to perform in the normal way. This weakens our immune system and gives rise to other symptoms like unhealthy skin, headache, fatigue, allergies and so on.
Blood may be purified in a number of ways. There are a good number of purifying herbs and foods available to us. In this article we will learn about some of the best purifying herbs and foods for blood.
Blood purifying herbs:
Here follows a list of the major blood purifying herbs:
1. Goldenseal has been in use for centuries as a potent purifier. It also has antimicrobial and immune-boosting properties. You are advised to take goldenseal tea daily. If find this herbal tea to be bitter, you may sweeten it with honey or stevia.
2. Echinacea is a great blood purifying herb. It is an effective herbal remedy for blood poisoning and for the removal of pathogens from blood. You can get this herb in liquid and powdered forms in the market.
3. Burdock root is an effective blood detoxifying agent. It improves the power of the different elimination systems of the body and thus helps in blood cleansing.
4. Poke root is a potent purifier for blood. Herbalists also recommend it as an effective lymph cleanser.
Blood purifying foods
Our food habit matters a lot when it comes to purifying blood. Let”s have a look at what foods can banish impurities. Here follows a list:
1. Green leafy vegetables; i.e. foods high in chlorophyll.
2. Vegetables rich in antioxidants. Broccoli, cauliflower, onion and cabbage are the examples.
3. Black peppery dishes.
4. Dishes making generous use of garlic.
5. Vegetable juices. Juices of bitter gourd, parsley, carrot, beet and white grass are very effective purifiers for blood.
6. Fresh fruits and fruit juices. It”s good to drink the juice of or eat fruits like apple, kiwi, pineapple, orange, pear, melon, pineapple and black currant.
So these are the blood purifying herbs and foods.
Read about Herbal Blood Cleanser Detox Formula. Also know Natural Blood Purifier Cleanser. Read about Herbal Blood Purifier Herbs Cleanser.
Article Source: Articlesbase.com