Take the bite-sized dessert trend to the next level with a mini pumpkin cheesecake. This no-bake treat is perfect for getting the kids involved, and the budget-friendly ingredients can be found at your local Walmart.
Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Line a 24-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners. Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and stir well. Divide between 24 liners, using about 1 tsp of mixture each. Use a small spoon or your fingers to press mixture into liners without pressing out the folds. Chill.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar in a medium bowl until smooth and fluffy, about1 to 2 minutes. Beat in pumpkin purée and spice. Clean beaters and whip cream in a separate bowl until it forms stiff peaks, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over prepared bases. Top with chocolate chips.
- Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Serve chilled.
Find more Thanksgiving recipe ideas at www.walmart.ca/discoverfresh.