What are the benefits of using Ancient Tonic Herbs and Medicinal Mushrooms to Aid More Restful Sleep and Increase a Sense of Emotional Well being?
With our high stress modern day lifestyles one of the most common problems is having restful sleep. There are many cases of people sleeping between 7 and 9 hours every night, but still waking up tied. Why is that and what can be done to make sleep more restful so you can feel a general feeling of well being, have a sharper mind and an uplifted spirit throughout the day. One way to achieving this is to add Herbal tonic teas into your day. These are a combination of ancient tonic herbs, which have been used for 1000’s of years to optimize the well being of people and today can really help to balance some of the elements of our lifestyle. Restful sleep is just one of the many benefits you will receive from adding tonic herbs to your day.
Let me ask you some questions:
– Do you find it hard to do things that you know would be beneficial for you, because you just seem to have a kind of internal resistance?
– Do you feel at the mercy of your emotions?
– Have you recently experienced a painful loss which you’re finding it hard to move past?
– Do you find you over-react to situations you later realize weren’t that important?
– Do you find it hard to trust and open up to others?
– Do you struggle to face life with an attitude of gratitude and positivity?
– Do you feel impatient or frustrated by the obstacles that come up in your life?
– Are you focused and goal orientated to the point where you find it difficult to sometimes relax and just be?
– Do you find it hard to let things be as they are, often feeling the need to control everything and everyone?
– Do you find yourself using the word ‘should’ a lot?
– Do you sometimes feel disconnected from the world around you?
– Does your mind have a tendency to race uncontrollably, especially late at night?
– Do you get thirsty frequently?
– Do you tend to overheat quite easily?
– Do you have symptoms that flare up suddenly, then disappear just as quickly?
– Do you get sore spots on your tongue, and is your tongue quite red?
– Do you have problems getting to sleep or staying asleep?
– Do you tend to suffer with inflammatory conditions?
So what is the secret. What are the magic ingredients that can help you to recieve all these benefits in your life? Here are the ingredients you will find in your Serenity Taoist Tonic Tea Blend, as well as just a small relevant, selection of their many, well researched, time proven benefits:
– Possibly the greatest herb of all time, with the unique ability to harmonise the Heart and Kidney organ systems, the most fundamental polarity in the body, which ultimately brings all other systems into balance.
– Strengthens the will
– Helps us give up destructive habits, and take on healthy ones by inclination rather than effort
– Calms the mind
– Promotes sound sleep
– Increases ability to focus
– Improves our perception of life
– Helps overcome grief, trauma and emotional pain
– Calms and soothes the spirit
– Promotes deeper, more peaceful sleep
– Relieves insomnia and irritability
– Reduces dryness and inflammation
– Cools down ‘hot-headedness’
– Sharpens the mind
– Opens the heart centre, increasing feelings of love and connection with the world
– Induces patience and alleviates frustration
– Broadens perspective on life to be more open and inclusive
– Makes it easier to see things in perspective, and not let truly petty issues get to you
– Calms an over active, racing mind
– Increases emotional stability
– Eases stress and frustration
– Aids peaceful sleep
– Calming and relaxing
– Reduces fear and anxiety
– Calms the mind
– Assists the body in digesting the other herbs more easily
– Calms the emotions
– Harmonises the other herbs, helping them work together more effectively
– Improves taste of the blend
– Improves mood, helping you feel better about life
– Very powerful to shift entrenched negative emotions, even grief, heartbreak and despair
– Healing for the heart
– One of the most revered herbs ever, builds health on every level
– Excellent for stress reduction
– Uplifting for the spirit
– Leads you to resolve emotional issues and grow as a person
– Increases a sense of nobility of spirit
– Fine tunes the ‘moral compass’
– Strengthens the mind
– Calms any nervous tension
– Relieves pain and inflammation
This is a small overview of just a few of the most relevant benefits. Books could, and have, been written extolling the virtues of each particular herb, and the sum of all of them combined in this perfectly balanced formula is greater than the individual herbs. If you’re interested I highly recommend you research and find out more, you will be fascinated and enthralled, as I am, by their amazingly diverse benefits and long history of effective use
Elwin is the founder of Lion Heart Herbs, Europes number one resource for all your health needs, and Lion Heart Solutions. He’s the author of the forthcoming ‘Raw Transformation’ and creator of ‘The Easy Exhaustion Cure for Workaholics and Overachievers’ as well as being a regular contributor to the magazines ‘Get Fresh’ and ‘Passion’.
If you’d like a one to one consultation go to: http://www.lionheartherbs.com/index.php/consultations/ and to find out more about Lion Heart Herbs superb range of products visit: http://www.lionheartherbs.com/index.php
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com