A patio-worthy decadent summer dessert
What better way to enjoy the warmer weather than a delicious ice cream float? Topped off with a strawberry wafer, this fruity float makes for a pretty and cool treat.
Serves: 4 Prep time: 5 minutes Total time: 5 minutes
- 8 scoops (about 2 2/3 cups Great Value Superlicious Ice Cream)
- 2 2/3 cups mixed berry frozen fruit blend
- 1 L about 4 1/2 cups peach sparkling beverage
- 4 strawberry wafers
- Portion 2 scoops of ice cream and 2/3 cup fruit blend into each of 4 large glasses. Pour sparkling beverage over and top with a strawberry wafer cookie. Serve immediately.
- Tip: For a creamy peach float try this recipe with vanilla ice cream.
Find more recipes online at walmart.ca/recipes.
Source: (NC) www.newscanada.com